|Leaderboard for October 2020 Competition|
About the Competitions
Here at E-SportsBetting.org we will run free competitions every month, and all the predictions you make will count towards your total profit for that month. Once you have an account you are automatically taking part in the competitions when you write your tips.
You don’t have to pay any money to take part in our competition, it is 100% free!
But we expect you to share your knowledge with the rest of the community. In the form of writing a short explanation for each tip you post.
All winners will be announced at the end of the month.
- The winners of every competition will be those that have the highest monthly profit.
- We will also draw two random prizes each month
- To encourage high quality tips, one staff member will pick a top contributor each month
- You must have at least 5 picks in the competition to be eligible to win any prize (both at the leaderboard and the random draw).
- Previews must be written in English and it should be a minimum of 50 words. Short previews without any useful info, bad language, or only gibberish written will be deleted.
- We will not allow any form of competition abuse where the users are only choosing tips hoping to win the competition:
- Placing max bets on high-risk bets to try to catch up or get a big lead.
- Place max bets that are correlated, like handicap and winner odds, or over and -1.5 handicap.
- Copy-pasting previews from other sites are not allowed, unless you are the owner of said website.
- We will try to contact the winners by the email they signed up with. If you are missing a prize it's your responsibility to contact us. You must also have a PayPal account.
- Note that our stated time and database time differ slightly (database is 2 hours behind). That means that tips that is posted 2 hours past the competition might end up counting.
Any rule may be changed, added or removed by the admins, at any time, announced here. If you have any suggestions for these rules or would like clarification, please send us an email with your suggestion.